Free Workshop T&Cs
LTT SMARTCHART CONSULTING INC. (“LTT”), FREE WORKSHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of you receiving a free workshop from LTT Smartchart Consulting Inc. (“LTT”), you agree to the following contractually binding terms and conditions:
- In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:
– “Events” means seminars, training courses provided by LTT whether on an individual or group basis and whether provided free of charge as described on the registration or booking form.
– “Force Majeure” means an event beyond the reasonable control of the affected party and includes: (a) war, whether declared or not, revolution or act of public enemies; (b) riot or civil commotion; (c) act of God; (d) fire, flood, storm, typhoon, tempest, earthquake and wash away; or (e) act or restraint of any government or governmental authority. – “LTT”, “we” or “us” means LTT SMARTCHART CONSULTING INC. with SEC Registration No. CS201620622.
– “Materials” means any materials used, created or distributed by LTT in connection with the Events;
– “Recordings” include still images, video and audio recordings;
– “Participant” or “you” means the person whose details are set out on the registration or booking form for an Event;
– “Guests” individuals whom the Participant is allowed to bring on the Event.
– “Consulting Fees” means the fees for the Event(s) as set out on the registration or booking form;
- Clause and paragraph headings shall not affect the interpretation of this agreement.
- In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:
- You agree to keep all information about LTT’s business, information obtained, and Materials received during the Event (“Confidential Information”) strictly confidential. You agree not to disclose to third parties, reproduce, transmit, adapt, disseminate, distribute, load, post, transmit, store in a retrieval system, sell, modify or republish or otherwise use any of the Confidential Information without our prior written consent, other than those mandated by law.
- This clause shall not apply in relation to the information that (other than by breach of any duty of confidence) has come into the public domain; is obtained from a third party or was already known to the receiving party before these Terms and Conditions were entered into; or is required to be disclosed by order of a court of competent jurisdiction.
- LTT shall have sole title and ownership of all Intellectual Property Rights in the Materials or Recordings or created in relation to the provision of any of its services.
- LTT shall have no liability if it is prevented from or delayed in performing its obligations by acts, events or omissions beyond its control including, without limitation, Force Majeure or default of its contractors or suppliers. If LTT is prevented from performing its obligations under these Terms and Conditions for a period of 90 days or more, LTT shall, on written request, refund any Consulting Fees paid. 4.2. Under no circumstances, including negligence, will LTT be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages including, without limitation, business loss or damage such as loss of profits or anticipated savings. Where liability cannot be excluded, LTT’s liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the amount of Consulting Fees paid for the Event(s).
Warranties and Acknowledgments
- We warrant that our services will be provided with reasonable care. We do not make any other promises or warranties about our services.
- We shall not be liable for any warranties or representations unless they are clearly set out in these Terms and Conditions. All advertising material and all prior representations are hereby superseded by these Terms and Conditions except for any terms agreed in writing between you and us. This agreement contains the entire understanding between you and us and may not be modified unless in writing and signed by you and LTT.
- You hereby agree and acknowledge that:
- LTT is not a securities dealer or broker or investment adviser. Any decision to invest in any financial or investment product is made by you alone. You must use a licensed financial adviser or broker should you wish to make investments. LTT does not recommend any specific investments. Nor is LTT a financial adviser or broker.
- The Materials are only for the purposes of facilitating your participation in the Events.
- Any transaction or market information provided by LTT to you (“Investment Examples”) is provided as general information for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute and cannot be relied upon as a recommendation to trade. LTT makes no representation, warranty or guarantee, and accepts no liability for, the accuracy or completeness of any such information, and you rely on such information at your sole risk. Price information pertaining to the Investment Examples is subject to market changes
Release for Recordings
- You hereby consent to LTT, its agents, authorized independent contractors or its nominees the making of Recordings during the Event(s), and acknowledge that you may be included in any such Recordings and that you will not be given any payment for their use.
- you hereby acknowledge that the Recordings are the exclusive property of LTT and LTT is the exclusive copyright owner. You shall have no claim, right or interest to any of the Recordings and you hereby grant permission to LTT to use any of said reproductions in any responsible manner, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other materials, in any medium and for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, promotional materials and commercial purposes for the full duration of the copyright in the Recordings including any extensions or renewals of the copyright term and grant LTT the right if LTT so chooses to use your name in connection with any of the foregoing. You further hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the Recordings or their use (including, without limitation, any text which may accompany the Recordings).
- Nothing herein will constitute any obligation on behalf of LTT to make any use of the Recordings.
- You are STRICTLY PROHIBITED from making any recordings or screenshots during the Event(s) without our prior written permission. Violation of this provision may result to filing of civil and/or criminal prosecution against you.
- In order to provide you with our services, we need to collect personal information about you and obtain your agreement in relation to the handling of such personal information. If you do not provide the requested information or agree to the information handling practices detailed in these Terms & Conditions, we may be unable to provide the services outlined in these Terms & Conditions to you.
- As part of our services, we may provide your contact details to certain third-party providers of complementary services from time to time, unless you notify us in writing that your consent to this is withdrawn.
- You shall ensure that all information provided to us is accurate and up-to- date at all times. Any changes must be advised to us as soon as practicable.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
LTT Seminar Terms and Condition
- Libel. You hereby acknowledge that forums, blogs, community groups or social media posts that are public and maliciously impute a crime, vice or defect against LTT, whether real or imaginary, or any act, omission or condition, status or circumstance tending to cause dishonor, discredit or contempt of LTT is defined as the criminal act of libel under Art. 353 of the Revised Penal Code of the Philippines. In the event that LTT shall be forced to take legal action against you or your representative because of libelous social media posts, you hereby agree that LTT shall be entitled to recover damages from you in the amount of Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 3,500,000.00) and attorney’s fees in the amount of Two Hundred Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php 250,000.00)
- You are hereby allowed to bring Guest/s, provided the following conditions are met:
- Max two (2) guests per qualified registration
- Must be 21yo and above
- Guest has not attended LTT’s Free Forex introductory workshop in the past
- To allow entry om the event, You and your guest/s, if any, shall bring and present a valid government ID on the actual event for verification purposes
- The validity, construction and performance of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Philippines and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of Taguig City shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or its subject matter.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court or other competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- These Terms and Conditions are made for the benefit of the parties to them and are not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, anyone else.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. In the event of a dispute which remains unresolved after the lapse of 30 days from notice of dispute having been given by one party to the other party, any legal action which the complaining party may wish to pursue shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Taguig City, to the exclusion of all other courts or agency.
LTT SMARTCHART CONSULTING INC. (SEC CS201620622) provides general information only. LTT does not provide personal advice and no individual needs or circumstances have been considered, nor is this an offer to buy/sell financial products or securities. Financial products or securities are complex and entail risk of loss. You should always obtain professional advice to ensure trading or investing in such products or for determining whether any of them is suitable for your circumstances. You should ensure you obtain, read and understand any applicable offer or disclosure document before trading or acting upon any general advice provided in relation to any such products